I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MS DIVA MAGOO~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
magoo.jpgmagoo1.jpgmagoo2.jpgmagoo3.jpg

Ms. Diva Magoo's Info...

I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Ms. Diva Magoo's Story...

We have a new member of CEBR! This little 10 year old girl was dumped by her previous owners at CACC because she hadn't been eating.
CEBR was immediately contacted and picked up Ms Magoo. We took her straight to the vet. There it was discovered that Ms Magoo had pyometra- her uterus was riddled with infection and she needed immediate surgery. Due to the pyometra, this poor girl's uterus weighed 3.5 lbs-- to put this into perspective, a normal uterus of a dog her size is 2-4oz!!
Ms Magoo is doing well post surgery and is expected to make a full recovery! Things are looking up for this girl ❤
Please donate to her medical costs at Page Not Found | Chicago English Bulldog Rescue - eBully Boutique. Diva Magoo's adoption fee is $250

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.