I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~EMMA~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
emma.jpgemma1.jpgemma2.jpgemma3.jpg

Emma's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, and not good with dogs.
Emma's Story...

Hi there! Emma Jean here. I am 2 Ā½ years old and full of energy! Iā€™m still working on some of my manners but I do know a few of the basics. When I get up in the morning, I am ready to play! I love my toys and like to chew. I can take stairs with ease, love to go on walks and get excited for car rides! The doc says I am in good shape at 58lbs with just some seasonal allergies. My favorite thing to do is snuggle with my foster parents. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to snuggle. The one thing Iā€™m not crazy about is sharing my home with my foster sister. We see each other but itā€™s best if Iā€™m by myself. I like seeing dogs outside on my walks and in the neighborhood but again, not in my home. I want to be the princess!! You will have to be very patient and understanding with me on my manners but I am very eager to learn. If you want an energetic bouncy bulldog, please consider me and I will love you forever!Emma's adoption fee is $600

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.