I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~WENDY LOU~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
wendy.jpgwendy1.jpgwendy2.jpgwendy3.jpg

I am already spayed, house trained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.

Wendy Lou's Story...

Hi, my name is Wendy Lou, although my foster Daddy thinks my name should be Prima Donna, because I want to be the center of your attention. If you are looking for an active, frisky, playful, loving dog, then look no further! I am a 7 year old spayed female, up to date on all my shots, who has a little bit of skin irritation, and a little bit of arthritis in my back hip, although you would never know it from the way I love to walk, or prance and jump when I feel like it! I also have some issues with my left eye, buy my foster parents give me eye medication every day which is helping a lot! I am housebroken, and eat and do my duty on a very regular schedule. Most of the time I want to follow you around, or be on and/or near you! I will give you head butts or paw at you to let you know when I need attention! I also love to curl up in a good sunny spot or on the couch and take nice long naps (I hope you don’t mind my snoring)! Although I have foster brothers and sort of get along with them, I think I would be better as an only dog (I get very jealous)! And I love to chase cats so you should be aware of that. I love to meet new people and would probably be good with older children who can put up with my energy!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.