I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ELWOOD~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, IL.

Petra

Moderator
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
2,869
Reaction score
198
Location
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
elwood.webpelwood1.webpelwood2.webp

Elwood's Info...

I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Elwood's Story...

CEBR welcomes Sir Elwood! He is a gracious gentleman who just needs his soft bed, cuddly "dolls" and the tender care his 12 years of bulldog life deserve. Due to a family tragedy, Elwood comes to CEBR to live out his days filled with long naps and unconditional love. So far, his temperament is all gentleman, all the time. Next on his "to do" list--a luxurious spa treatment and full medical check.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top