Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Johnny.jpgjohnny1.jpgjohnny2.jpg

Johnny Cash's Info...

I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Johnny Cash's Story...

Johnny Cash here! Nice to meet you, partners! I’m a two-year-old, 34lb, bully boy with lots of energy and love to give. I came to CEBR from a backyard breeder in Tennessee; I lived outside in a Rusty Cage. I went to the vet and it turns out I needed some TLC; I had a bad yeast infection on my skin – it looked like a Ring of Fire. I also had a double ear infection and untreated allergies. It Hurt and I would Cry! Cry! Cry! Hey, don’t call me A Boy Called Sue; I was in pain. I’m getting neutered next week and soon after I will be ready for adoption. Not only will I arrive at your home neutered; I'm up to date on my vaccinations, I'm heart worm negative and I'm microchipped, too.
This CEBR foster life isn’t a bad gig. My foster parents have a big comfy bed for me in their house; they serve me my food in shiny bowls and I get to play with some neat toys, too. They pet me and tell me I'm a good, handsome boy. I already knew these things, but it's nice to hear them. My foster brothers are nice to me, too. When I start to Walk the Line, my foster family tells me no and I work hard to listen to them.

Here are some good things to know: I’m totally fine with going in my crate; I don’t even bark or whine when it’s crate time. I don't climb on the furniture unless I'm invited. I’m walking well on my leash. Also, I'm great with other dogs! Here are a few things I need to work on: I need some basic training; I was never part of anyone’s family until recently, so I need help learning how to sit, go potty outside and I need diversions to help me from chewing on things I’m not supposed to, like your Johnny Cash records. I’m making strides in the right direction, but I still need your help.

My perfect forever would be a home with a flexible schedule, or a home with a dog walker. I love hanging with the family, chewing on toys and getting belly rubs. I have one thing to disclose, which is very embarrassing. I get so excited when my foster parents come home, I actually run to them and wag my tail – I have a tail! I also jump up on them. I know I’m not supposed to jump, but humans need some love, too. I promise I’ll give you my heart – One Piece at a Time.

NOTE FROM THE HUMANS
The adoption fee for Cash is $650. Our adoption criteria for Cash are as follows:
• CEBR Adoption Radius Only.
• A home willing to be patient with my potty training.
• A home with another dog and/or children would be nice. I love to play!
• A home with a dog walker or a somewhat flexible schedule would be ideal.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.