Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
buddy.jpg

Hi! My name is Buddy, and I am 49 pounds of true puppy love!

At 11 months old, Iā€™m still full of puppy mischief and energy. I love to take long walks, chomp on chew toys, play, nap, cuddle, and of courseā€¦ eat! In my spare time, I like to ā€œinvestigateā€ā€¦. Iā€™m definitely not a couch potato!

I do really well with other dogs outside of my home environment, but I will need to be an ā€œonly dogā€ in my forever home so I can get all the love and attention I deserve. I would also do best with a family that has older kids who will be understanding of my high energy and puppyish ways.

Although I am potty-trained to go outside, I sometimes use puppy pads when I just canā€™t wait. I get really excited about things like treats, new toys, stuffed animals, etc., and sometimes I bark or nibble to get food or attention, so we are also working on some manners training. My foster mom believes I am a really smart boy (and a really sweet boy, too), and thinks that I will learn fast and be a huge success!
My foster mom says I have a loveable disposition and will make a wonderful furry friend for a family who has the time and patience for a little guy whoā€™s still learning!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.