I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ PAIGE ~ English Bulldog for adoption in Chicago, Illiniois

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
paige.jpg

Welcome Paige to CEBR! Page is 5 years young and was surrendered to another rescue. They knew we would find her a great home and called us. She is small, sweet, cheerful, and playful! We will have more on her later once she is vetted.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
We would be interested but are apparently outside of their accepted adoption radius (3 hours West of Chicago). I wonder where rescue bullies end up in our parts.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We would be interested but are apparently outside of their accepted adoption radius (3 hours West of Chicago). I wonder where rescue bullies end up in our parts.

There is Illinois English Bulldog Rescue, Indiana Bulldog Rescue, Kansas I think also has one too. A few rescues also work throughout the country, like BUMPER out of NY

Members online

No members online now.