I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ SIR CHARLES ~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
sir charles.jpg

I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Sir Charles's Story...
CEBR welcomes this handsome boy Sir Charles to our rescue. He is 1.5 years old and was surrendered by his family for medical reasons.

Here's a little more info about Sir Charles, or "Charlie" as we have been calling him…

I am a very sweet and loving boy. I'm a bit of an attention hoggger. I prefer that all the lovins go to me and not my foster sister. I like to follow my foster mom and dad wherever they go.

I'm very playful, and love to fetch. I like to see how fast I can chew up my stuffed toys, but I haven't tried to eat or destroy anything that is not a toy.

I love to go on walks, and walk very well on a leash. You would be surprised at how fast my little legs go!

My favorite hangout is the tub or shower. Especially after my people have used it. I love leftover water!! I even like to sleep on a cool tile bathroom floor. That is where I feel most comfortable. I will go to my crate too, if given a treat! But if you are home, I want to be right next to you, snoring under your feet.

I think I would prefer to be in a home where I am the only dog, so that I can have all the attention on me! Cats are ok though. I don't pay much attention to them.

I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.