Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
lucy b.jpg

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Lucy B's Story...
Hello! I'm three and I'm Lucy B! I think that "B" stands for bodacious, big, beautiful & bright! I've heard my large frame be compared to that of Mack truck. I could be a bully plus size model! I'm 65 pounds of love and despite my curves I am quite light on my feet! I can run and climb stairs. The doctor said I could stand to lose about 4 or 5 pounds but I think I am just right! I'm not a huge eater but I love a good snack!

My sister, Ethel and I came into rescue due to a divorce. We came from a family with little humans and we loved them. The bad part was we were kept in a garage. They referred to it as our living quarters so we didn't know any better. Thanks to CEBR we now live in a cozy home with 3 other dogs and 2 cats. I love the other dogs but the cats are there for me to chase. I think it is really funny even though my foster mom doesn't think so. She scolds me and I don't listen. I just want to chase them. In my defense, the cats tease me. They sit on a table where they know I can't reach them and they just stare at me....it drives me crazy! For this reason, a home with no cats is probably best.

I have a history of urinary tract infections. My foster family wipes me with a baby wipe after I tinkle. That helps keep my girl parts clean and helps prevents future problems. I receive eye drops twice a day and require basic bully maintenance of ears, eyes, feet and tail pocket cleaning. I am a good girl for this process. But please be prepared to spend ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes in the evening for this spa treatment. It keeps me healthy, happy and looking fantastic. Allergy season is not kind to me. I get the itches but Benadryl seems to help.

I have perfect leash manners and I love car rides. I went to my first Bully Meet Up and I loved it. I enjoyed the canine and human socializing. As a matter of fact, I would love a canine sibling. I am great with sharing my toys. I take treats gently and don't mind when my sister tries to take food from my bowl. Ethel and I get along great but she doesn't want to play as much as I do. My foster family has a Newfoundland named Big. And he is.....BIG! I like him a lot. He is sort of playful and likes to play keep away with his toys. He's my new pal! My foster family also has a little Silkie Terrier. She is a fun hater and when she gets riled I like to chase her too. Basically, I annoy her. If she could talk she would tell me to go and play with someone my own size. I play rough so having larger canine companions would be just the right fit.

If I am a match for you I have something important for you to know. I snore. I REALLY snore. I snore so loud that walls practically rattle (well maybe I'm exaggerating a little). Just a little fun fact! If you snore, that would be perfect. We could cozy up on the couch and snore together.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Love, Lucy B.

I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.