Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
ethal.jpg

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Ethel's Story...
Ethel's Info...5 years old
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm Ethel Mae! I'm been having a lovely time with my foster family but would just to find my forever home. I came into rescue with my sister Lucy. She and I lived in our "own quarters." I didn't know what that meant until I started living with my foster family. Home sweet home is so much more comfortable than the garage we called home. My old family had three girls and my foster moms knows that I loved them because I light up when I meet kids. I don't want to play with them, I want to gently inspect them. I actually light up when I get ANY attention. I love everyone and everyone loves me.

I live in a foster home with my sister Lucy. We love each other and although we came from the same home we are not stuck like glue. If you are looking for two bullies we would be great together. But, the truth is, I LOVE LOVE LOVE humans. Men, women, kids and babies! My mom says I am miss manners. She says I am a gentle soul and a little lady. I make sure to get your attention by pawing at you until you pet me.

I went to my first bully meet up and I was a superstar. I really had no interest in the other dogs. I don't really want to play. I just want attention by the humans. I certainly tolerate other dogs but I am really not looking for a friend to run around with. If you have a quiter canine that would be just fine! My foster home has two cats also. There cute but I don't pay attention to them.

I have had chronic ear infections so daily cleaning of my ears would be appreciated. I sit like a lady as I get my daily facial and ear cleaning. Other than that I'm pretty healthy! I'm a young five year old and I'm a perfect 50 pounds. Leash manners? I would get an A++. I LOVE going for walks and I love car rides. I'm a sidekick. I would not be happy being left alone all day; especially if I am the only dog in a household. I am quiet and nap when nothing is going on but do love to sit and enjoy your company that may visit.

My mom says I would be a fabulous therapy dog because I am quiet and well mannered. I take treats as so softly. I am a slow nibbler with food and have no qualms should you needs to take a treat or toy from me. I would thrive in an emptynester home; one that has the occasional grandkids over. Again, I love the little ones but my happiest time is just being the center of someone's universe.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Ethel Mae

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.