Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
chance.jpg

I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.

Chance's Story...

Handsome Hunk seeks Forever Family
Hi, Iā€™m Chance! I was rescued by CEBR during Project Homeward Bound from a life in a commercial breeding facility known as a puppy mill. Thanks to CEBR, I donā€™t have to eat and sleep in a dirty cage. My worth wonā€™t be determined based on the puppies I produce. I can learn what love and safety are. Iā€™m getting a second chance at life!
Iā€™m a 3-year-old, 53lb handsome hunk with a gorgeous black coat. My foster family says Iā€™m the sweetest boy in the whole wide world, despite my gloomy past. Now that I know what hugs and kisses are, I love to give and get both! I am basically a puppy, learning how to do everything for the first time. I just learned what toys are- how fun!
For three years, no one loved me, cared about me, or took care of me. As a result, Iā€™m a little bit nervous and easily scared by new things. Iā€™m getting braver every day, but I hope my new family will be patient with me as I learn how to be a family dog. I am very quiet and gentle, slowly coming out of my shell. I learned that I love snuggling- it feels so good! Will you give me a safe place to call home?
My foster family and CEBR are still getting to know me and my personality, but I will be available for adoption as soon as Iā€™m ready! They do know that Iā€™m good with other dogs and kids. I can go up and down stairs, but as a result from living in a cage during my puppy years, I walk a little funny. I get around just like my foster siblings, but Iā€™m just a little clumsy. I am learning to go potty outside and my foster family thinks I will be a pro very soon!
What do you say- will you give me a chance? I promise to give you endless kisses and snuggles!

Love,
Chance

I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.