I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Priscilla~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
prisilla.jpg

Prissy is My Name. Being Your Best Friend Is My Game!
Hi everybody (in my best Harry Caray Voice)! My name is Priscilla, but you can call me Prissy. Donā€™t let my name fool you though, I am anything but prissy. I am five years old and I enjoy the simple things in life; long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. Iā€™m just joking ā€” Iā€™m kind of messy when I eat and Iā€™m not much of a lady in that regard! I was originally from a puppy mill, CEBR rescued me last year. I was placed into an adoptive home which CEBR thought would be for life ā€“ it just didnā€™t turn out that way and they knew I would be better back in their care. CEBR honors their adoption contracts and will always give me a loving home. They certainly hope my next one is my final one ā€“ I donā€™t deserve to be bounced around! But for now, Iā€™m having a grand time hanging out with my foster family.

My foster dad took me to the beach the other day and I had a great time! I also just made a visit to my vet and he gave me a great report card! I am all caught up on vaccinations, microchipped, all of the good stuff.

Thinking back to when I first met CEBRā€¦it was a crazy ride. You see I came from a puppy mill and was rescued by CEBR about this time last year. I was adopted by loving parents, but they had to return me due to some crazy changes in their life (I wonā€™t go into details, but suffice it to say, they needed to focus on their own stuff and I am better with someone who can focus on me, me, me!). So here I am, searching for my forever home. I donā€™t like to toot my own horn, but I am a great dog and I love to give kisses and cuddle.

My foster mom and dad said I was a little nervous when I first got to their house, but I warmed up soon after and I just canā€™t get enough of them. I especially canā€™t get enough of them when I see they are bringing me food. I get so excited I raise my paw to shake and spin in circles. I like to go on walks, but sometimes I need a little guidance and reassurance to let me know Iā€™m doing it right. Someone mentioned once that I was a barkerā€¦come on, am I the only dog that likes to bark for attention? I am much better at minding my manners these days and only bark when I need something or know that someone just arrived home and hasn't come to scratch my belly yet.

I got the chance to meet some of my foster mom and dad's friends and their children not too long ago and I just couldnā€™t get enough of the little ones. I just wanted to give them lots of kisses. Iā€™ve also been working on going up and down stairs. I have come a long way since I moved in with my foster parents. I could always climb up stairs but going down them was a different story. Sometimes my legs move faster than the rest of my body, but I have learned how to slow down and make it down the stairs in one piece. This is embarrassing, but I still have an accident in the house every now and then. I have been getting better at going outside, but sometimes I just canā€™t hold it. I guess Iā€™m work in progress, but hey! Who isnā€™t?

I would love to be in a home with other dogs to show me the ropes. My hearing is impeccable and sometimes when Iā€™m outside and hear lots of noises I get a bit distracted and nervous. That being said, I would prefer a single family home with a yard and some peace and quietā€¦I am not really much of a hustle and bustle on Michigan Ave kinda girl! But a quiet neighborhood or suburb would be great. So far, I have shown my foster parents that I like to be around kids, and CEBR has a rule that older kids only in the home, so kids in their teens would be good.

Remember, if you want to be my best friend and forever home, you must live in the CEBR adoption radius. I promise to show you the best way to spend Sundaysā€¦in bed sleeping, snoring and cuddling with me. Until then, I will be dreaming of my forever home!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Prissy is still looking for her furever home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.