Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Bandit~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Bandit~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

My name is Bandit and I’m a 4 year old boy that came to CEBR when my dad knew he couldn’t provide for me anymore. I was his baby for years and loved my family. But I was suffering from some medical issues that they couldn’t handle and they reached out to CEBR. It turns out that I had a torn ACL in one leg (and then we found a 2nd torn ligament in the other). So I have been in a LOT of pain for some time.

CEBR stepped right in and got my the surgical intervention I needed. I am currently resting and enjoying being doted upon. I am strict bed rest for weeks so won’t be ready for adoption just yet. But I would appreciate notes and love from those that follow my progress. It will help me heal! When I arrive in my forever home I will be up to date on all vaccines, microchipped and deemed in good health! For now, I must rest!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Bandit~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Bandit is still looking for his forever home.

Remove Ads