I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Capone~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
capone.jpg

Yo- itā€™s me, Capone! Iā€™m a 2.5-year-old bulldog who came to CEBR when my owner could no longer take care of me. He was a young man heading off to college and now Iā€™m a young man heading off with fresh start thanks to CEBR! I am a 45-pound nugget, and Iā€™m neutered, microchipped, and up-to-date on my shots.

You see, I came into CEBR in pretty bad shape. I had swallowed a bone (which bullies are not supposed to have!) and was very sick. I spent a lot of time at the vet and have been on lots of medicine but now Iā€™m recovered and feeling so much better! CEBR is still keeping a close eye on me for a possible ACL issue in my leg, but theyā€™ll make sure Iā€™m in tip-top shape before I go to my forever home. Iā€™m resting it and hopefully it will heal up soon!

Iā€™ve heard the phrase, ā€œDonā€™t mistake my kindness for weaknessā€ā€¦. but I think my kindness will just make you melt! I am a super affectionate guy who loves to give kisses and get belly rubs. If you sit on the floor with me, Iā€™ll sit in your lap so you scratch my bum and then roll right over for you to scratch my tummy! Plus, Iā€™m perfectly housetrained and walk like a gentleman on a leash.

I didnā€™t spend much time in my puppyhood around other dogs, but I get along well with my foster brothers and sister. I mostly like to follow them around and try to copy what they do. ā€œBulldog see, bulldog do!ā€ I donā€™t know any commands yet, but I am eager to please and my foster parents think I will be an A+ student in no time! It would be nice if my forever home has another dog that can help show me ropes. I donā€™t quite know what to do with toys and sometimes I guard them. I was an only dog for most of my life and I like to keep the toys all for myself! For this reason, my foster parents think it is best that I donā€™t live in a house with small children. I wouldnā€™t want to compete with them for these valuable toys and resources! When I meet people around town, I am very polite, but I am still learning how to share.

My perfect forever home would be one that gives me lots of belly rubs and a soft bed to sleep on! I love attention, but a quieter home is probably best for me. I sometimes get nervous when Iā€™m not sure about something, so my forever family needs to be patient with me as I learn and experience new things! I promise to give you many kisses in return!

Well, Iā€™ll catch ya on the flipside! Peace!

Capone

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online