I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Paisley ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Paisley.jpg

This Girl Has The Wiggles!

Hello English Bulldog Lovers.

My name is Paisley and I'm pleased to meet you. I'm a 5-year-old, 51lb bully girl with a sweet personality and a back side that won't stop wiggling. I was found as a stray this fall. Animal Control took me in and they made the call to CEBR.

I was pretty sad sitting alone in a cage waiting to be saved. All of the sudden a nice lady from the CEBR arrived; she took me in her arms and I went straight to the vet! Luckily, he said I'm a healthy gal. It seems I was used as a breeding girl and later abandoned. The CEBR volunteer knew pretty quickly I wasn't treated well, but that didn't stop me from smiling and shaking my nubbin' at her. I knew things were about to get much better!

For the first few weeks in my foster home I hung out in my crate a lot. I also hid when I heard any loud noises. I was very scared and confused. Pretty soon I realized my foster parents and furry brother were nice. They fed me, gave me a bath and put lots of new toys in my crate. I'm spending less time in my crate and more time in the living room watching the tube today. I’m a very smart girl and it's evident I spent time with a family. Here are some good things to know: I'm potty trained, crate trained and I'm great with other dogs. I absolutely love spending time with people and playing with my toys. I LOVE toys! The funniest thing about me, I watch television. I rest my head on the arm of the couch and gaze at the big screen. I like watching American Horror Story and The Chicago Bulls the best. An added bonus, I’ll arrive at your home spayed, up to date on all my vaccinations, heart worm free and microchipped, too.

My perfect forever would be a calm home with a dog or two. I haven't conquered the stairs yet and I'm not sure if I ever will, so minimal stairs are best. It's going to take me a bit to get used to your family and my trust has to be earned, so a little time and patience is required. In return, I'll give you kisses, snuggles and a daily butt wiggle.

Love,

Miss Paisley

Paisley’s adoption fee is $575. Our adoption criteria for Paisley are as follows:
-- CEBR Adoption Radius Only
--She would like another pet to be her companion – a dog or two!
--A home where she can handle the stairs – a few would be fine but no steep sets

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.