I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Ella ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Ella.jpg

From rags to riches!

Hey there! My name is Ella. Iā€™m a gorgeous 3 year old English bully. Iā€™ve had a hard life until a few months ago. CEBR is pretty sure I was a puppy mill mama. I was found tied up to a shelter one morningā€¦..no one really knows how I ended up there. After staying at the shelter for a little, I found it to be a scary place. An employee at the shelter took me to his house to stay temporarily, from there a small rescue group took me into their care. When I went to the vet I had some problems too big for the other rescue to handle. Finally I ended up with CEBRā€¦.yayyyyy! My new life started that day!!

When I came in the care of CEBR I had these nasty things called heartworms, the vet says Iā€™m now free of the diesease and ready to move on. Iā€™m also deafā€¦. But donā€™t feel sorry for me! My foster parents say I do just fine. Just between you and me I behave much better than my foster brother. I donā€™t bark and get all crazy at the things he does like the doorbell, vacuum and storms. The only thing is that I get startled easy since I canā€™t hear that you are in the room with me until I see you.

Now lets talk about my new life. I never knew that all these doggie comforts ever existed. I just love love love my soft comfy bed! Im starting to learn what toys and bones are. My foster mom says my puppy side is starting to show. I also never knew what attention was, well now that I have it I never want it to end! Can you blame me? I follow my foster parents all over the house and just want to be around them. Oh yeah! How could I forget about these things called car rides?! I love them. As soon as I see a car door open I stop everything and jump right in. Even when the doors are closed I still sit by the car hoping the door will open.

I donā€™t really get along with my foster brother (he takes the attention away from me). I do well with all the dogs and people I meet when Iā€™m out and about, but in the house with him, I can get snarky. Iā€™m doing pretty good with housetraining but I still do have accidents. My foster parents are working with me on these issues. They think I will do fine in a house with a mellow dog and not to many stairs (I have a mild case of hip dysplasia). If you want a super sweet and affectionate lady look no further.

Going for a rideā€¦.see you soon,

Ella

Ellaā€™s adoption fee is $575. Our adoption criteria for Ella are as follows:
--CEBR Adoption Radius Only
--Another mellow dog or cat would be fine.
--A limited number of stairs (a few are ok).
--A home committed to learning to work with a deaf dog ā€“ itā€™s easy, we love her, but you must be aware that you have to approach a few basic things differently.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella is still looking for a fur-ever home!
1234623_10151856111358701_1357217794_n.jpg

What a DOLLY!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.