I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Louis ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Louis_zps707d65c4.JPG

A Gentleman In Every Way!

Hello, allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Louis but you can call me Louie. I am an 8 year old sweet and gentle bulldog. I am 8 years old and am a big gentleman, weighting about 80 pounds. I am committed to trimming down.

I was bought from a puppy store by a family who thought I was really cute and precious. But they really didnā€™t know how to take care of a bulldog. You see, I have allergies. Pretty severe allergies which caused me to lose hair, get red bumps all over and repeated ear infections. And after 7.5 years of suffering, my family finally took my vetā€™s recommendation and called Chicago English Bulldog Rescue. I was really sad to leave my home but my vet help save my life.

The funny thing is that it seems like a good diet and allergy prevention routine really makes a difference for me. It wasnā€™t terribly complicated for CEBR to get it under control and now I am comfortable for the first time in years. Cheers!

My foster family loves my low key energy and big bulldog smiles. I enjoy people, big soft beds and walking. I am living with other bulldogs and get along with them, although a gentleman like me does not want to play with silly dogs or want a lot of excitement. I really prefer spending my time with the people of the house. I donā€™t pay the other dogs much attention at all.

I am willing to allow you to clean my ears, even when they hurt, wash my face and any other thing you think I need. I feel so much better now; I will let you do anything to take care of me. I never want to get red, itchy and miserable again.

I am complete housebroken and move around just fine but sometimes I get a little stiff on stairs. My foster family is giving me supplements and helping me lose a little weight which should help (heck, Iā€™m almost 80 lbs!).

I am looking for a family who will love my gentle sweetness, who will keep up my allergy routine and will care for me the way I deserve to be cared for. In return, I pledge to be the best possible gentleman.

Louie

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.