I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Willie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Willie_zps8fd40602.JPG

I May Be A Senior But Iā€™ve Got It Going On!

Greetings and salutations. My name is Willie and I am an 11 year old bully gentleman. My human mom passed away recently and I found myself without the comfort of the home I have known my whole life. CEBR stepped up and took me in. I am adjusting well and have already taught my people that itā€™s my way or the highway! Heck, after 11 years, I know what I want.

I might be 11 but I look not a day older than 6. I look great, feel great and am healthy and ready to spend my golden years with someone who likes leg kisses, sun bathing, and relaxing on the couch. I also like to ride shotgun when youā€™re going somewhere so scoot over and make room!

I recently went to a CEBR street festival event and did great. My foster mom gave me a ride in in a wagon, but once there I got to meet people, get pets and cuddles and dole out my handsomeness to anyone that would take it!

I am good with other dogs and cats and would do best in a low-key home with no more than a couple stairs. I canā€™t deny these 11 year old knees and hips ā€“ cut a man a break!

Please, wonā€™t you provide me the perfect home for my golden years? Senior boys are the most special of all!
Good day.
Willie

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.