I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Tug ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Tug_zpse8e036a0.JPG

Tug-a Tug-a Tug-a Tug-aā€¦Toot Toot!

Hiddy Ho, my name is Tug, like the Tugboat that could! I am 8 years old and a lovebug. I love everyone and every dog Iā€™ve ever met. My foster parents say Iā€™m the sweetest, kindest bully ever. I came into CEBR because my parents moved to a far away place called Europe or something like that. I donā€™t know, I just know that Iā€™m not in the big city anymore and thereā€™s a lot of grass here at my foster home. My brother Mouse takes care of all of the worrying and I am just along for the ride. I am a brindle boy, and caught up on all of my shots. CEBR gave me a microchip too. Since I lived in the city Iā€™m a great walker on a leash, but have decided I love running free in the backyard here. Itā€™s fun to smell all of the new smells in the country. I have a little crooked run that makes my foster parents laugh. I have been having fun running around.

The biggest thing I love though is napping on the couch sitting next to someone. I love a big pile of pillows too. I will do just about anything for a treat! I love treats! I hope you donā€™t mind that I like the couch. I need a little help getting up there though because itā€™s just easier if you help me. I also have a thing with my tongue. It sticks out when I snore. Itā€™s very adorable if I do say so myself. But then again, everything about me is adorable. Iā€™m pretty easy going so Iā€™ve been told, so you know Iā€™m okay with wherever we live.

I have a pretty deep wrinkle on my face that requires daily cleaning so it doesnā€™t get infected. I have a little tear staining from my eyes too and my ears need to be checked daily too. My foster mom says I really donā€™t care for my wrinkle cleaning, but I sit there as well as I can. It makes me squirm a little, but I tolerate it. My teeth need to be cleaned because for some reason they turned this brown color. Itā€™s just what it is, and I donā€™t know why they are that way. Oh one other thing is I have this lump on the back of my left back leg, the vet said it was a lipoma, thatā€™s a fancy word for a lump of fat. It just needs to be monitored, other than that, Iā€™m perfect.

My perfect forever home would be wherever I land with Mouse. Like I said I love everyone and every dog. I just stay out of the way and let Mouse do the work. I follow right behind him and then take the treats and petting that goes along with it. Iā€™m fully potty trained and very adaptable.

Itā€™s time for me to go because I found a pile of pillows and itā€™s my naptime.

Hugs and licks to you all!
Tug

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.