I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Maximus ~~ English Bulldog for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
970042_10151708149313701_1918072156_n.jpg

As Cute As Cute Gets!

Hello! My name is Maximus, but you can call me Max for short. Did you know that the name Maximus means ā€œthe greatestā€? Well, my foster Mom says that is the perfect name for me because I am just the sweetest, gentlest most loving dog ever. I am a happy and healthy 4Ā½ year old boy weighing in at about 50 pounds.

I just love to be around peopleā€¦I always want to be right by your side and never want to miss a minute of the action. Sometimes I even fall alseep sitting up because Iā€™m afraid that if I just give in, I might miss something really cool ā€“ you just never know. Iā€™m not exactly the athletic typeā€¦I like to go outside of course, but would much rather sit and take in my surroundings instead of walking.

Iā€™m pretty easy going and could do well with lots of different kinds of families. Older kids and other pets are a-okay with me. Although I am potty trained, I have been known on occasion to have accidents in the houseā€¦so I would probably do best in a home with a yard or easy access for me to go out to potty. Other than that I can be pretty flexible. I just need a family that will love me and will be dedicated to keeping up with my daily bulldog beauty routine. I need my folds and tail pocket and ears cleaned out every day.

I am neutered and up to date on my vaccines and microchipped too!

XOXO,

Max

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited:

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Oh drat! (But yeah for him!) my boys were just reminding my hubby that he said, "if he's still available at Christmas we'll talk about it". Me...I was thinking my shopping might be mostly deer antlers & handsome sweaters ;). Good luck Maximus!

Bunny

Sep 25, 2013
Nebraska
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I want to adopt him!!! However, I know now is not the right time. :/

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.