I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Priscilla ~~~ English Bulldog for Adoption in Chicago, Illinios

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
priscilla.jpg

Forget About the King. THE QUEEN IS HERE!

Hi guys Queen Priscilla here (Prissy for short)! I came into CEBR as part of Project Mercy. I am 4 years old pure beauty and thank goodness I am now spayed and up to date on all of my vaccinations. They even told me I have something called a microchip, I donā€™t know what that is but if it is anything like a potato chip count me in! Speaking of potato chips, I like to eat... I came into CEBRā€™s care weighing 58 pounds, but I think I have lost at least one or two pounds.

Nothing makes me happier than playing in the grass! You see where I came from all I did was sit in my cage and have babies... no petting, no kisses, and no playing in the grass! Thatā€™s all ancient history and I am getting used to being a pet now, itā€™s really fab. I love booty scratches, and if you arenā€™t fast enough I paw you to let you know you are falling behind. Some of my other favorite things include: couches, treats, playing with
my foster sister Buttercup, treats, napping, treats, bones, and going on walks.

I am still getting used to being a pet. There are a few things I will need to perfect with my forever home, but Iā€™m willing to work on it if you are! Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed in new situations and will cower and let out a little growl. It was a scary place where I used to live and they werenā€™t very nice to me. I donā€™t do it much anymore, but if you give me some space and let me get to know you we will do just fine! Iā€™m not a huge fan of tail or ear cleaning but I am getting used to it. I LOVE my crate, and donā€™t make any messes in there, but sometimes I get a little confused and potty inside the house. It doesnā€™t happen much anymore, but Iā€™m not 100% there yet. I know I will be soon!

Iā€™m an easy going girl and would love to have another dog around, but Iā€™m open to being your one and only too! My foster home has some teenagers and they are ok, but little kids kind of scare me, so Iā€™ll pass on them. I am a champ on stairs so if you have them thatā€™s cool. Iā€™d love a backyard but if you promise to take me to the park I think we can overlook that. Most of all I need a family that will love me, and realize it may take me a little bit to relax. I promise you wonā€™t be disappointed!

Iā€™m off to go play in the grass and take a nap. Hopefully Iā€™ll be taking a nap on your couch soon!

Love,
Prissy

Priscillaā€™s adoption fee is $595. Our adoption criteria for Prissy are as follows:
--CEBR Adoption Radius Only
--Patience with me as I learn to trust you.
--Yard or park nearby so I can keep rolling in the grass.
--Adults or older teenagers in the home ok. No kids please.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited:

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.