I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Elvis ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Elvis_zps1c515195.JPG
The King Is In The House!

Hello ladies and gentleman, too! Elvis here. The king is in the building! Iā€™m a 7-year-old, 50lb gentleman. Iā€™m one of 23 bullies rescued from a puppy mill as part of Project Mercy. I was used as a stud dog for years and actually sired many of the 23 bullies that came into rescue. Whew ā€“ I am done with that life!

Iā€™m quite healthy, given my previous life. Iā€™m neutered, up to date on my shots, heartworm free, and I will arrive at your home microchipped.

Let me tell you, up until a few weeks ago I was being treated like a hound dog, living in my own Heartbreak Hotel. I was at the puppy mill the longest of the Project Mercy bunch ā€“ 7 years. I was so tired of living in a cage; I was never given love, treats, heck, I didnā€™t even have a name. I was #411 until CEBR saved me.

On to my new life, my foster mom loves me. I can tell, sheā€™s always saying things like, ā€œElvis, youā€™re a hunka, hunka burning love.ā€ Gotcha ā€“ ha ā€“ she doesnā€™t say silly things like that. She does tell me Iā€™m a good boy; she also says Iā€™m smart and Iā€™m handsome. Iā€™m not one to brag, but within a week Iā€™ve learned how to sit, give my paw, walk on a leash and go potty outside. In addition, I sit still while my people clean my wrinkles and paws.

Well, thatā€™s all you need to know. Ok, ok, so Iā€™m not perfect. Iā€™m not exactly a prince when it comes to my foster brother, but thatā€™s only because Iā€™m a KING. I say hi to him on occasion, but male dogs werenā€™t friends where I came from. We had to fight for the ladies attention. I donā€™t know what itā€™s like to have a foster brother. All I know is he keeps peeing on the bushes I pee on. It might be too early to tell, but I may need to be the only male in the house. I have NO issues with female dogs, though. We had a female houseguest this weekend, and I was chivalrous and accommodating. I do struggle with stairs. I wasnā€™t allowed out of my cage often, so Iā€™d never seen stairs before. Iā€™m making improvements, but Iā€™m not a big fan of those things.

My perfect forever would be a home with a flexible schedule, or with a dog walker. I love attention and the outdoors. I get so excited and wave my paw and wiggle my butt when my foster parents come home. I also need a home with very limited, or no stairs. Like I said, theyā€™re sort of scary and even though I can get up a few, I donā€™t like coming down. Iā€™m thinking a home with a female dog would be good, but Iā€™m not so sure about males yet.

For all of you whoā€™ve made it through my story and to those of you whoā€™ve donated to Project Mercy, I want to say, ā€œThank you, thank you very much!ā€ If youā€™re interested in proving to your friends that the king is still alive and living in your home, go ahead and apply on www.ebullymatch.com. Itā€™ll be a blue summer without a forever home...

Until next time,

Elvis

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online