I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Wampa ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wampa_zpsb9622f7b.JPG

Big Boy Who Canā€™t Hear But Makes It Work Regardless!

Hi! Hey! Hiya! Hi! Hi! I'm Wampa! I'm a happy-go-lucky 1.5 year old young ball of bully boy love! Speaking of love, did I tell you that I looove kisses? They're my favorite, I could give my foster mom and dad kisses all day if they let me! In fact, I will give everyone I meet kisses, which seems ok because everyone I meet just loves me up, maybe it's my cute freckles, maybe it's my one baby blue eye, but whatever it is, everyone finds me 100% irresistible.

Looking at me today, you'd never guess where I came from. I was a puppy mill boy for the first year and a half of my life, which means I was kept in a little cage and was only taken out to make more puppies. My foster parents say I was one of the most timid of the 25 others that were rescue (Yepā€¦you read that right ā€“ 26 total!

Iā€™m extra special for many reasons, but two reasons stand out the most. First, I have one brown eye and one blue eye. Iā€™m unique and adorable! The second is that I am deaf. Yep. No hearing at all. Itā€™s fairly rare for bullies, but I have some of recessive traits so not totally surprising. It doesnā€™t hold me back at all. You just need to use your feet to stomp to get my attention, and be patient as I learn hand signals. Of course, my safety when outside of the house will always be important so a leash is ALWAYS a must. I canā€™t hear you when you call so you have to stay close by. And a fenced in yard would be perfect too.

Other than these special traits, I am a healthy strapping young gentleman who is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped too!

But now that I'm broken out of the mill, I've learned how truly awesome life with a family is!! Everything is a new experience, including playing... Did I mention that playing is probably the coolest thing in the world? I'll play with anything I can get a hold of, toys, blankets, towels, and of course my foster brother and sisters! My favorite thing in the world is to snuggle next to my foster bully sister Merry. She is like my ā€œwubbyā€ and provides me comfort. And of course, I love to try to get my foster bully brother Ham to play. I look up to him and he shows me the ropes. They're also showing me how to go on walks, I'm not so sure about that yet, but with time I'm sure I'll love it as much as I love playing and romping in the backyard! So a home with another dog is an absolute necessity for me ā€“ I really need the companionship and guidance of a well adjusted furry canine friend (or two!) And Iā€™m good with cats too!

I'm starting to get a handle on that whole "potty outside" thing (duh, because after you go you get to play in the grass! I still have some room to improve but as long as you're consistent, I'll do just fine!

Well, that's all for now, I see a toy in the corner with my name on it!

Bye Bye Friends!

Wampa

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online