I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Roxie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Roxie-1_zps524339fa.jpg

Delicate as a flower! Sweet as a ladybug.

Hello! Itā€™s Roxie here! Iā€™m a happy little ex-puppy mill mommy who is looking for the right forever home to call my own for good! I am a cute, petite, little redā€“head who is 4 years old. I spent most of my life in a cage used for breeding. I spent those first few years of my life taking care of lots of my own litters. I eventually got rescued and into a home. I thought how nice is this! A home to stay in! I was spayed and didnā€™t have to take care of puppies anymore and was able to enjoy the little things in life- like being out of my cage and free to do what ever I wanted! Unfortunately, I was passed around to a few different homes, and even though their hearts were in the right place, they really didnā€™t understand the special needs of a bully, much less an ex-mill momma. I finally ended up in the care of CEBR where I am today! I know I am on the right track now!

Like I said earlier, I am 4 years old and I am actually very petite in size. I am a compact 55 pounds. Iā€™m healthy, up to date on my vaccines and spayed. Iā€™m way too cute for my own good! I have a tight, little, winded tail that needs to be cleaned with special wipes. This needs to be done daily ā€“ but this is something most bullies have and CEBR will teach you how to do it! And you know what? I am so good for it! I am more than happy to have you help me! This goes for most of my maintenance stuff! I am a real good little girl, even for baths! The one thing I am not into is nail trims. You may need another person to give me a nice big bear hug to help me stay still!

Like many mill pups, I feel very comfortable in my kennel. Ironic huh? I spent so much time in there, you would think I wouldnā€™t want to spend MORE time in there, but it gives me comfort. So my ideal home would let me have a kennel with an open door policy. Let me come in and out as I please to let me relax!

I also am working on my potty schedule. Again, those darn mills donā€™t really have a potty schedule, so I am getting used to going potty outside and on a regular schedule. (I still a have a few accidents when I am in my kennel for a long time if my foster mom and dad are at work). Although, I am a very fast learner, especially since my foster bully sisters are helping me! I eat then outside to potty! Then lots of ā€œgood girlsā€ and big kisses from my foster mom. And did I mention I love to give kisses? I was a little shy at first -- giving tiny kisses -- but now, oh boy! I will bathe you in love and be your best snuggle buddy ever! I donā€™t quite know many commands yet, but I am learning how to ā€œsitā€ and ā€œcomeā€ fast! One trick I can do is wiggle my cute little booty on command if you say my name. I got that down pat! Thatā€™s a trick, right?

I am also learning how to play! Imagine that! I now know how fantastic Nylabones can be. I sure do love to chew on those! I am not too sure of how to play with my foster canine sisters though. They are always wrestling and romping. My foster mommy says I am trying, but I am still a bit confused. I donā€™t really know what to do when they do this. I am working on it though and will pick up in no time. I am very gentle with them and like their company. Actually, I love my foster sisters! We snuggle all the time. I get a little irritated and tell them to back off if they get too wild in my face though. They get the message. They are tolerant as I learn how to play.

So if you are looking for a sweet-petite red-head and are ok with bully kisses, Iā€™m your girl! Canā€™t wait to meet you.

Air kisses!

Roxie

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.