I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Agnes ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Agnes_zps513e8ec4.JPG

My name is Agnes and Iā€™m a beautiful, sweet, social and perfect 6 year young English bulldog! I was recently rescued from a puppy mill where I spent my entire life in a breeding kennel, in an old trailer like building, in a wire cage, day in and day outā€¦every day, 365 days per year. I didnā€™t have the chance to cuddle with my humans. No chance to lay on a soft bed. But thatā€™s all over now! CEBR was able to get me (and 25 other dogs) out of that puppy mill!

Given my background, I am surprisingly healthy! I was finally spayed (and happy to get that over with), and am up to date on my shots, microchipped and ready to start my path with my ā€œforever home.ā€ I am so affectionate and just want your love all day every day. I will crawl up next to you and try to get in your lap. I will remind you to pet me, and love me, and hug me. I just canā€™t get enough.

Iā€™m also really silly with toys. I am learning to play with them and am starting to get really into it. I live in a foster home with other bullies and also cats and am perfect with all of them. I am very tolerant and like the company of another dog every now and again. As for the cats, they are a-okay too. I donā€™t chase. We peacefully co-exist.

I am mostly potty trained which is quite good for a girl coming out of the mill. That just shows you how smart I am! I like to go into my crate for a nap and will go in there at night too ā€“ after all that was my home for many years so I am quite fond of the comfort it provides me.

If you think I am the perfect bully for you, you must meet me. Let me put my paw on your leg, rest my head on your lap, and it will be love love love!

Love,

Agnes

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.