I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Tonka ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Tonka_zps837300f5.jpg

Large and In Charge With A Heart Of Gold

Hello Hello! My name is Tonka and I am a 7 year young diva. Just like my namesake, I am a tough cookie with a heart of gold. I have lots of nicknames though, and you can call me anything you want except late for dinner! I am so big because I am full of love and have lots to give to you. I am a healthy, housetrained lady who is looking for my forever family.

I have a very sweet face and beautiful markings. My foster parents tell me I look like a super model because my markings look like fancy make-up they call “eye shadow”. What can I say? Don't hate me because I am beautiful... I have a bit of mild alopecia (which just means I have a little hair loss on my sides – nothing to worry about) but I am taking my natural remedy (melatonin) every day and my hair is starting to grow back! Soon you won't be able to see anything but my stunning beauty marks that I have on my back.

I am completely house broken and roam around the house while I am alone. I know how to sit and stay and even shake when you ask me nicely! I love to go out and show off my fancy collar and go for walks by the Lake and I am happy to be on my leash when we go out, even though I will stay by your side.

I do demand a lot of attention and I enjoy being the only pet that gets your affection. I’m looking for a home where I am the only dog, the queen bee. The master of my domain! Sometimes I get upset when other dogs get attention, but I am working on being more social. Generally I am good when I see other dogs, but sharing my home is another story all together! I am also on a special diet to lose some weight for bathing suit season, but stairs are still a little tough for me, so I like building with elevators or minimal stairs to climb.

I am just a big ball of love that wants to come and give all of my love to you. Hopefully my summer romance will be my forever home.

Love,

Tonka

Tonka’s adoption fee is $500. Our adoption criteria for Tonka are as follows:

CEBR Adoption Radius Only

A home with no other dogs. She does ok with other dogs at events or on walks, but doesn’t want to share her immediate space with another dog.

No children under 10 in the home. The activity makes her nervous.

A home that will take her on works and make an effort to keep her slim and healthy.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions