I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Oliver ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Hit By A Car. Left On the Roadside. Back in Action Now Baby!

Itā€™s Oliver here, folks! Iā€™m the handsome 2 year old bully who was hit by a car and left in a ditch. Can you believe it. I was in pain, sad, lonely, and a good Samaritan found me and too me to a shelter. My owners never showed up so the shelter called CEBR to help out. They knew I was in pain and needed surgery and knew CEBR as the place for me! I had surgery to correct the broken leg I sustained and now I am sporting a pin in my leg (itā€™s coming out soon). I am getting around great (still limping a bit), but boy do I have energy. Iā€™m ready to go go go!

Get a load of this, I'm potty trained, I know basic commands and I LOVE my foster bulldog brothers. I'm very handsome, too! I have a LOT of energy and I love hanging out with anyone who will rub my belly. My foster mom recently told me I would benefit from basic training. Really, training? Who me? Aw shucks. I think Iā€™m perfect, but I guess a little training couldnā€™t hurt. M I tend to bark and get very excited in crowds. I also like to jump up and say hi to everyone. Apparently you humans sometimes think this is rude. What can I say? Iā€™m a friendly dude.

I would love to spend my days chewing toys on the couch in your lap of course. I snuggle with my foster bulldog brother and would like to have play time with other dogs ā€“ either in my forever home or at a park. I really like other dogs and they keep me company.

The best home for me would be a home with some time to get me out and about. I do need some basic training, as I mentioned. And, I love to socialize!

Can you do me just one more favor, bulldog lovers? Will you help CEBR with my medical bills? My care has been quite expensive and my final surgery to remove the pin in my leg is going to be costly as well.
Catch ya on the flip side folks!

Oliver

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.