I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Chico ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Chico_zpsf77972b4.jpg

Hola! My name is Chico. I may be small but I pack a punch. I'm a three year old brindle and white English Bulldog that ended up at animal control. Can you believe that? When I have all of this going on? No way Jose! I donā€™t belong in a shelter, I belong in a home. I deserve to be the center of attention. With me, everyday is a fiesta, but who doesn't like to party?! I am so happy at my new foster home. While I enjoy playing with my foster bully brother, nothing is better than humping my stuffed animals. And donā€™t laugh when I do it. It embarrasses me! Don't let my playboy ways fool you, I'm one smart cookie. Mmm cookies!! I'm also great listener and a fast learner. Speaking of fast, I can be a pretty active guy. Iā€™m in great shape and can take good walks ā€“ better than most bulldogs. I have loads of energy when I want to, but then again, I find time for lots of napping too. Just like any bulldog. And Iā€™m healthy as a horse they say. Iā€™m up to date on my vaccines, neutered, microchippedā€¦ready to go! If you are looking for a cuddle buddy or a walking buddy, then look no further. Don't worry my drool is included in my adoption fee. I seek your attention all day, but at night I like my siesta time too. Sorry I have to hurry along now, Iā€™m going for a walk while the weather is still nice. Hasta Luego!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.