Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Chico ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Chico ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

Hola! My name is Chico. I may be small but I pack a punch. I'm a three year old brindle and white English Bulldog that ended up at animal control. Can you believe that? When I have all of this going on? No way Jose! I don’t belong in a shelter, I belong in a home. I deserve to be the center of attention. With me, everyday is a fiesta, but who doesn't like to party?! I am so happy at my new foster home. While I enjoy playing with my foster bully brother, nothing is better than humping my stuffed animals. And don’t laugh when I do it. It embarrasses me! Don't let my playboy ways fool you, I'm one smart cookie. Mmm cookies!! I'm also great listener and a fast learner. Speaking of fast, I can be a pretty active guy. I’m in great shape and can take good walks – better than most bulldogs. I have loads of energy when I want to, but then again, I find time for lots of napping too. Just like any bulldog. And I’m healthy as a horse they say. I’m up to date on my vaccines, neutered, microchipped…ready to go! If you are looking for a cuddle buddy or a walking buddy, then look no further. Don't worry my drool is included in my adoption fee. I seek your attention all day, but at night I like my siesta time too. Sorry I have to hurry along now, I’m going for a walk while the weather is still nice. Hasta Luego!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-29-2014 at 12:41 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads