I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Rex ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Rex_zpsefda8d27.jpg

How are you doing. My name is Rex, aka Sexy Rexie. Honestly, I am not sure why I came into rescue. My parents say it was because I was troublesome with my roommate, Chunky, but I tend disagree. I am a lover, not a fighter!!! I just love to snooze more than I like to play ā€“ is that a crime? Iā€™m a big boy. I am six year old, 65 pound guy. I am neutered, up-to-date on my shots and microchipped ā€“ Iā€™m the whole package!

What can I say; I live the English Bulldog motto of being very laid back and a tad bit lazy. You see giving you a 2 minute greeting takes all my energy. Turn up your TV volume because I tend to snore thru most shows but as soon as I hear my food I get a jolt of energy! Donā€™t let me fool you, I love to go for long walks and love to stretch outside but once Iā€™m inside Iā€™m pudding to the couch. I donā€™t mind the belly rubs but prefer to be on my own. I have no problem with the baby gates or being in the crate. I am fully potty trained and will bark and bark to get your attention to take me out to potty. I have a strange little tail but it makes me, me! You can clean my face, my ears, and have your way with me!

I love my two foster brothers but donā€™t care too much to play with them. I give them a lick of love once in a while and we respect each other. I might be lazy at home, but out in public I am a charmer. I donā€™t listen very well in regards to the words, ā€œsitā€ or ā€œstay" ā€“ I tend to doze off! I do become an excellent listener when food is involved!!!

My perfect forever home would be one that has a nice comfy couch and or dog bed just for me! Donā€™t expect too much out of me in the beginning but if you work with me and show me some lovinā€™ I will try really hard to give you lots of kisses. Iā€™m pretty laid back with kids and other pets. Honestly, I just need a sofa/pet bed to call my own!

If you are a couch potato then I am your man. Did I tell you that I can sleep in a sitting position? So, for a snoozing good time, I am your bullie,

Love,

Rex!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.