I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Diesel ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Diesel_zps0e4b17ea.jpg

Breaker 1-9! Breaker 1-9! You got your ears on, Come on back!ā€¦.This is the D-Man!!

Hi! My name is Diesel!! Donā€™t you just love the open road? I do. When Iā€™m not cuddling next to you on your sofa relaxing and watching your favorite movie. I love to hit the open road! Whether itā€™s a short run down the street for a bite to eat or a long haul to your favorite weekend getaway?! Iā€™ll let you decide!

When my furs not in the wind and Iā€™m off the road, short walks, playing with my favorite chew toy, and plenty of attention is what I like. Oh yeah, belly rubs. Donā€™t forget the belly rubs! Donā€™t worry though, I'll let you know when I need them. I play rough but mean no harm. After all, I am a bully! Human companionship and being the center of attention is definitely more important to me than being or playing around other dogs. Iā€™m house trained, too. Fellow road dogs describe me as a gentle guy, quiet and well behaved. One more thing, I have allergies that require constant care as well as monthly hypodermic allergy injections. So youā€™re going to have to know your stuff when it comes to caring for my itchy skin.

See you all out on the open road!

Diesel

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.