I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Cupcake ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Cupcake_zps4d6a60ab.jpg

I’m just a little Cupcake, looking for my stud-muffin!

My name is Cupcake. I’m about 2-3 years old. I’m not your typical bully; I’m a bundle of energy! I love to go for walks! But my question is - can you keep up? I’m very small too, I only weigh 40lbs. I think it’s perfect for my compact frame. I love attention, being petted& cuddling - did I mention that I LOVE attention?And kisses, I love kisses.

My foster mom says I’m very pretty. I have a beautiful black mask, white socks on my front feet, &the cutest bully butt with a little puff tail. She says my coat color is very rare; it’s the color of mink… in other words – I’m gorgeous!

I came into rescue with two really bad cherry eyes. I had to have them removed because they had been out for a very long time & were completely blocking my vision. I’m doing much better now! I may need eye drops in the future, but only time will tell. I don’t have any other physical problems. I bounce up & down the stairs in my foster home; they don’t bother me at all.

I went to a Meetup with the other CEBR bullies & really enjoyed myself. My foster mom says I was very good greeting/being with the other dogs & people there. I can also tell you that my foster mom has cats here & I’m good with them too.

I walk really well on a leash, & know a few commands - I’d like to learn more! Can you teach me? Maybe some tricks too? I just love to please & think I could catch on quick.

Hoping to make my love connection soon!

~Cupcake

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.