I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Toby ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Toby_zps552af474.jpg

Hi ya! Iā€™m Toby. Iā€™m a super squishy seven year old love bug.

I made my way to CEBR because my family said I had anxiety. I am on medicine to help ease that now and my foster family says Iā€™m doing great! Iā€™m potty trained, micro-chipped, and up to date on shots.

Iā€™m a pretty laid back guy and just want to chill out. Donā€™t get me wrong, I like to play a little but what I really want is to get loved on by you. Iā€™ll just throw myself on the floor ready for a belly rub! Iā€™ll let ya know when I want something by giving you a few barks. Iā€™m really silly like that! Sometimes I will just follow you around but Iā€™m also happy to hang out and chew on an antler. What really bums me out is barriers between me and you. I mean wouldnā€™t you want to be with me all the time anyways!? Sometimes Iā€™m a heavy breather and snorer but pretty soon it will just be like a lullaby to you! I donā€™t mind other dogs or cats but I donā€™t really play with them much. Iā€™ll even let you clean my wrinkles without any hassle. I donā€™t cause much trouble so I can be left out without any problem. I do hump them sometimes and I am a little possessive of my toys but we can work on that.

I donā€™t ask for much and the perfect home would be one where there are minimal stairs and plenty of time and lovinā€™ for me.

If you think youā€™ve got plenty of love to give me we should hook up! You know where to find me!

Love, Toby

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.