I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Asha ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Asha_zpsdeb0b59d.jpg

Namaste Iā€™m Asha!Iā€™m a spunky 3 year old who loves to play and cuddle. My foster mom says Iā€™m a dream girl.

My family loved me but I was just too rowdy around their new baby. They brought me to CEBR so I can find a forever family that give me the love and attention I deserve.

I am already having so much fun wrestling with my foster brothers. I get really excited and love to play when you call my name, but sometimes I donā€™t know my own strength so get ready! I really love to be with people so I will follow you around everywhere.

I have super cute speckled ears and my lips are plumped up & ready for kisses! I like other dogs but I want to be the top dog & am a bit of an instigator so other dogs would have to be tolerant of my bossiness. Iā€™m still not sure what I think about cats but Iā€™m definitely interested in them. Those things are weird & I think they like it when I chase them!

Iā€™m a spunky 3 year old, potty trained and respond to commands very well. I am on my best behavior when you do my ā€œbeauty routineā€ and wonā€™t give you any sass. A perfect day for me includes lots of rubs, treats, playtime, and maybe a nap cuz a girl needs her beauty rest. Iā€™m a good girl while your away & donā€™t even need a crate. I love to snuggle with my foster dad & he says I am a little darlinā€™. I couldnā€™t agree more!Come find out for yourself and see if weā€™re a love connection.

Darling Asha

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.