I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Tucker ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Tucker_zps8820f569.jpg

Hi! My name is Tucker and I am the new guy in town weighing in a 79 pounds at 7 1/2 years old. Yes, I am an older guy but still act like a puppy at times. There is a quite a bit of spring in my step! From what my foster parents can gather I have had quite a journey. CEBR is my third home. My first family adored me and owned me for the majority of my life. Sadly they could no longer care for me. My second family had a child who seemed to mistake me for a horse! Now I know I'm big guy but to allow a child to ride me? COME ON!! After awhile my hips and back started to hurt and it made me grumpy. Thankfully I am in the arms of CEBR and I don't have to worry about being used as a riding toy any longer! So, here I am. I'm ready to start my new journey and find my forever home. Let me tell you about myself. I am a tall boy who likes other dogs that are not right in my face! I enjoy canine companionship more than canine playtime. I don't need toys to amuse me. Just a good cuddle and some shut eye can keep me content. I love the magic word, "WALK!" When my foster mom utters that word, I spring into action and sit by the door, ready to roll! My stroll includes lots of stops to smell all the great trees and bushes...ah...nature! I am a gentlemen on the leash. I enjoy a slow stroll and would love a family that could oblige! Did I tell you that I'm completely housebroken? Yep, no accidents from me! Although I could stand to lose a few pounds, I am a healthy boy with a few allergies. I am neutered, up to date on shots, and heartworm free. I do have some allergies so I have to eat a grain free diet. Believe me, it's worth it! It keeps me happy and healthy. Overall, I am a fun loving laid back bully looking for my forever home. I am always looking for a place to lay my chin or paw. When my foster dad is watching television I try to get his attention with my paw. While my foster family is eating dinner I like to have my chin resting on their legs. I don't beg but like to be in touch with them at all times. My forever home should not have many stairs due to my occasionally aching hips. I don't need a lot of space since I spend a lot of time on my dog beds, I have even jumped on my foster parents' bed! I don't need to be crated. You can leave me for the day and i will snooze on my cozy bed or on the couch. I love a good snooze! I'm looking forward to being that special boy in your life. Love and Hugs, Tucker

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.