I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Gotti ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Gotti_zpsc6826e4a.jpg

Ey, my name is Gotti, fogettabout it. I may be named after a ruthless crime boss, but I am a loveable as they come. I am a 4 year old English Bulldog and I weigh in at 56 lbs. I am neutered, up to date on all of my shots and vaccines, heartworm free, and come to your home with a microchip transfer. I might as well have been in the mob, because life for me was pretty rough before I came to CEBR. I lived with a family who didnā€™t care for me at all and only took me to the vet once in the last 4 years. After they were told they couldnā€™t have dogs in their apartment, they dropped me off at animal control and left me there. One of their friends tried to bail me out but couldnā€™t take care of me, so I wound up with CEBR. I am so happy! They got me checked out and thank goodness there was nothing seriously wrong. I was filthy dirty, had a really bad skin condition, and all kinds of cysts and sores on my feet. I also came in with a nasty ear infection. CEBR gave me a bath and got me all fixed up, and now I feel like a whole new puppy! My foster family says my face looks a little dopey, but I am not offended because they explained that they mean that in the cutest possible way. I like to make it really obvious that I need attention. I will snuggle right up next to you and then flip over on my back for belly rub bonanza. Iā€™m serious, all you can handle! I have really enjoyed playing tug of war and chase with my bully foster brother Frankie, I mean how can you not like EVERYONE! Since my feet are feeling better, I have really been moving a lot. My foster dad laughs at my double front leg pounce. That when Iā€™m running, and I bounce back and forth with both of my front legsā€¦well, its hard to describe so you will just have to see for yourself! As far as behavior goes, I would say Iā€™m perfect! My foster parents might dispute that a little though. They tell me I am a sloppy drinker. I canā€™t help it, I mean youā€™re supposed to dunk your whole face in the water bowl, right? They might also say that I am a bit of a beggar, but hey, I wasnā€™t really fed much in my last home so I tend to get excited. Other than that I am good with humans and other dogs. As for cats, my foster parents have heard I am good with them but I havenā€™t gotten the chance to show them. I am a pretty laid back guy though! My dream home isnā€™t asking much. You can live in the city or the suburbs, be single or have a family, or have other pets or donā€™t. All I am asking for is a lot of TLC. I need to have my feet rinsed daily and have my ears and sores treated daily too. I would prefer to be in a laid back household as I donā€™t really like to walk all that much. But, if you are willing to love me I will have no problem loving you back! Well, I have to go now, my foster dad is serving up dinner and belly rubs, YYYYAAAAYYYYY! My favorite line is fogettabout it, but donā€™t forget about me! This is Gotti, signing off!

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.