I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Tiny Tim ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
TinyTim.jpg

Hi there! Remember me, the big cutie? Tiny Tim! Iā€™m back to tell you more about myself.

Iā€™m a very goofy guy. I came from a puppy mill as part of CEBRā€™s Project Mistletoe. I was intended to be used for breeding, but the fact that I only had one testicle quite literally saved my life! Iā€™m two years old and now that Iā€™m safe in CEBRā€™s hands, Iā€™ve been neutered and have a microchip. I am a big, 61 pound, dumpling of love! I love to snuggle and be pet. Sometimes I will relax by myself but generally I want to be right next to someone to share my lovin!

Coming from a puppy mill, I never had the chance to learn a lot of doggy basics. Since being in my foster home, I have conquered going up and down stairs. I have little hesitation going up them, but going down them still worries me. Though if you coax me, I will come get you! I know what my name is and I know to ā€œcomeā€, but I could use help to learn other basic commands like ā€œsitā€ and ā€œstayā€. CEBR has a bully academy that could be very useful to me! One of the biggest training items we are working on is potty training. I know when we go outside that I need to go, and I will try, but sometimes when Iā€™m inside, I forget that Iā€™m supposed to only go outside! Itā€™s funny because I never have had an accident in my crate. Silly me, I can be forgetful when Iā€™m playing in the house I suppose! With more training and patience, I promise I will learn. I just need more time.

My foster brother and I like to play together, but since weā€™re both somewhat lazy, so usually Iā€™ll tire out after a while. I love spending time on the couch with my foster bro and parents. Iā€™ve learned how to climb up there all by myself, something Iā€™m quite proud of! Another of my specialties is kisses. I will kiss you until the cows come home if you pet me.

I would do well in a house with minimal stairs (or extra patience) as Iā€™m still trying to master going up and down. I get really excited when I meet new dogs, so my ideal house would have friends for me to play with, or at least some neighbor dogs that I could make friends with. Most of all, I just want someone who shower with attention and love! I cannot wait to snuggle up in my forever home!

Will you be it?!

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.