I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Daphne Sunshine ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
DapheSunshine.jpg

Hello, my name is Daphne Sunshine and I am an 8 year old sweet and gentle bulldog. I have had a pretty hard life so far which you can see in my eyes and in my spirit, but I am been promised by Chicago English Bulldog Rescue that better days are coming.

I was found in the middle of the road in Indiana by an angel. She stopped her car and swooped me up just before another car was going to hit me. I was so scared that I could not move a muscle even though I knew I had to get out of the street. I was dumped. I had babies for most of my life, lots and lots of babies and I guess they decided I could not have any more babies and they didnā€™t want me anymore. So they left me on the side of the road. Sigh.

I still love people and just want a home and a family to take care of me forever. I have some health challenges that my foster family and I are working on. First thing that I have beaten is heartworm, yes, I am heartworm negative now! Now, we are working on my skin issues and eyes. And they are going to spay me so that I never have to have puppies again. I am going to need a very high quality diet and regular supplements to get my skin and hair back into shape. I am also going to need to get eye drops for the rest of my life, but I tell you, they feel really good in my eyes so I am happy to get them.

Did I say I love people? I really do, I want you to pet me and love me and am very happy to sit next to you all day long. I donā€™t have a lot of energy since I am working on healing and love to curl up in a chair most of the day. Even better, to curl up on a sofa with my foster dad and sleep and get pets. It is so nice.

I am complete housebroken and can move around just fine, including stairs, though, really, I would just like to stay in my chair. I am living with three other bulldogs and I like them just fine. I like it when my foster sister lays next to me and wiggle my naked little tail when I see my foster family.

I am looking for a family who will love my gentle sweetness, who has soft chairs and lots of pets.

Are you looking for some Sunshine in your life?

Love, Daphne Sunshine

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.