I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Penny Nicole ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
PennyNicole.jpg

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Nicoleā€¦ whoops, wait, sorry I just fell of the couch! Iā€™m a little clumsy, but I make up for it with my sweetness. Now, more about ME. I have lots of energy and would love an active home with lots of people and walks. I do pretty good on my walks, too-Iā€™m very curious, but I really keep up the pace! I have two foster brothers, and I get along well with them and other dogs. Iā€™m not really sure how to play with them yet but I donā€™t mind being around them. What I really enjoy most, however, is attention from my people! I love tummy rubs and being petted for as long as youā€™re willing to stay with me. (I might whine or bark a little if you leaveā€¦ but now that Iā€™m learning that is NOT the way to get attention, Iā€™m getting better). I need someone who can commit to taking me to behavior classes. I sometimes, for instance, want to jump on people and give them a hug, but my foster parents are helping me find other, nicer ways to greet people. I really just need someone to work with me and teach me which behaviors are allowed and which arenā€™t. Iā€™ve met a few kids and have really enjoyed them! I donā€™t mind if they pet me, and Iā€™m lady like enough to know that I shouldnā€™t ever mouth or ā€œmountā€ anyone! Oh-although Iā€™m a little embarrassed to admit it- I still pee in the house once in awhile, but hey, Iā€™m getting better. I'm still learning. All I need is someone willing to help me learn, because I really want to make my parents happy! In regards to my history, it hasn't been great. Iā€™ve had a hard life and as you can see, really need to gain A LOT of weight!! I was found as a stray in rough shape. Good thing bullies like to eat! I had an ear and skin infection, which caused me to lose some fur, but Iā€™m on the mend now and feel much better already. I canā€™t wait to find my perfect home!

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions