I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Maggie ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Maggie_zpscec89d91.jpg

How do you do? My name is Maggie! Iā€™m a four-year-old bully girl that couldnā€™t be more excited for a brighter future. Unfortunately, I was a neglected girl. Thatā€™s how I found my way to CEBR. When I came in to foster care, I was extremely malnourished and only weighed 32 pounds. Not only was I malnourished, but my eyes were in need of some serious attention as well. They were so gunked up from having dry eye that I could barely see where I was going. I felt weak and depressed. The good news is, both issues were easily remedied after coming in to CEBR. Needless to say, Iā€™m more than ready to put 4 steps forward to a wonderful life that I so deserve. Donā€™t worry, despite my past, Iā€™m still as sweet as pie. I am now micro-chipped and up to date on my vaccines.

Now let me tell you a little bit about myself. Iā€™m a very sweet, submissive little girl. When Iā€™m being petted, Iā€™ll literally melt to the ground so youā€™ll know how much Iā€™m enjoying every moment. Then comes the roll over technique, which is very smooth of course, to insinuate that I would be very pleased with a full body/belly massage. Now that I am comfortable with my foster parents, I thank them for such wonderful hospitality with a couple of conservative kisses. Nothing too sloppy, itā€™s just not my style. My foster parents tell me how I have such an endearing look with my big, doe eyes and ears pinned back. Their favorite part is the way I sit. Hey, I just think its comfortable with my legs tight together and completely tucked under my buttocks. One second, be right back. Chew, chew, chew, yum, yum, yum, chew, chew, chew. Oh sorry. I got a little distracted by an antler chew. Man I love those things. Gotta get ā€˜em when you can. With my foster siblings, they are a hot commodity in this house.

Listen up, this stuff is important! Like most bullies I have a few things that will need your attention for our love match to be a success. First of all, I have that darn dry eye that I mentioned earlier. So what does that mean for youā€¦not much really. Just some eye drops a couple of times a day to keep things looking good. Iā€™m not a huge fan of eye drop time, but I donā€™t fuss too much. Just make it quick, followed by a treat and Iā€™ll forget what just happened. Odds are I will need these drops for life. So it will just become part of our routine. Iā€™ve had a few potty training issues, but thatā€™s only because Iā€™ve been getting so much food from my foster parents to fatten me up. I know exactly where to go, I just need to get in to a good schedule for potty time. Oh, and I do snore quite loudly but donā€™t you worry a bit. My foster parents are already used to it.

So what is my perfect home you ask? Well, someone that understands the importance of my eye care is #1. Itā€™s great to be able to see clearly again and I donā€™t want to go back to having blurred vision. I love being around people, so hopefully you can be home a good part of the day. If not, I would love a dog walker so I can get out and stretch my legs. I really enjoy walks. I donā€™t need to be crated because Iā€™m a good girl around the house. Other dogs, no problem. I get along great with my foster siblings.

With much love!!!
Miss Maggie
XOXO

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.