I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Santo ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Santo.jpg

Greeting fans! Itā€™s been an exciting week if your name is Santo! I got inducted into the CEBR family and my name sake, the late, great, Chicago Cubā€™s Ron Santo got inducted into the Hall of Fame! Things couldnā€™t be better.

I was a family favorite in my home but unfortunately the grueling work schedule of my mom and dad had left me sitting in the basement for 12+ hours a day. Thankfully my parents decided it would be in my best interest if I got ā€œtradedā€ to a family who would make sure I had a lot of playtime!

I found that treats and food were a great way to pass the time when I was alone. Because of that, I have turned into a plus size male model. My foster mom took one look at me and she decided I needed to start spring training NOW ā€“ in the middle of summer! I am on my ā€œweighā€ to a healthier me. When Iā€™m not taking my walk to the mailbox (Iā€™m pretty out of shape), I am playing with the boy and girl canines in my foster home. I love everyone but I take a special interest in the ladies, if you know what I mean. They donā€™t like my smooth moves and the give me a ā€œIā€™m not that kind of girlā€ snarl. I back off but sometimes I just canā€™t help myself! ā€œNoā€ means ā€œnoā€ and thatā€™s a word I respect but I still need to be reminded.

Kids? Love ā€˜em. Want to jump on them and kiss them. For that reason, I should be around bigger kids. Remember, Iā€™m 68 pounds of love. I could sit on a little kid and SPLAT ā€“ I smooshed someone! We donā€™t want that.

The ideal team would be a family who has time for me. None of this work stuff. We can live on love! Ok, well maybe a little work but I do need to have someone around to love me. Other dogs would be great too. I am a bit of a baby and donā€™t have much interest in being top dog.

Because I was left along for extended amounts of time, I would have occasional, no fault of my own, accidents. I have had no accidents in my foster home because I have a regular bathroom schedule. In my free time I love to sleep! My crate has an open door policy and I still choose it as my favorite place to snooze. I donā€™t need a big yard, as the only thing athletic about me is my great name!

Go Cubs Go! And remember, Santo also used to play for the White Sox!
Play ball!

Santo

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.