I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Stella ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
StellaII.jpg

Wassup peeps? My name is Stella and I am a beautiful bully girl at just about a year old. My mom was SO sad to let me go and I was sad to leave her. She has been my number 1 since as far back as I can remember. But her job recently changed and she felt bad that she was gone for long hours during the day. After all, Iā€™m young and deserve lots of attention and play time. So she made the hard call to CEBR.

Iā€™m having a ball in CEBRā€™s care, playing with other dogs, running around to my heartā€™s content, and breaking hearts as I go. I am up-to-date on all of my vaccines, microchipped, spayed and will soon be free of this dratted ā€œcherry eyeā€ that is plaguing me. It will be tacked down and I will be good to go!

I am just a little peanut ā€“ a small bully. But FULL of personality! I love to play, romp and show everyone that I am the boss! I will do well in an active home where I can play with other dogs, humans, and gets lots of attention. I could use some continued manners/obedience training and lots of leash walks.

Love and bully kisses,

Stella

NOTE FROM THE HUMANS
Stellaā€™s adoption fee is $650.
Our adoption criteria for Stella are as follows:
CEBR Adoption Radius Only. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Lots of love and attention from all family members. She would love an active home with kids, dogs, cats, you name it!
She came from a home where her mom wasnā€™t home during the day ā€“ so we want her to have someone around much of the time ā€“ either a stay at home mom or dad or someone with wor flexibility or work from home situation

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.