I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Nena ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Chicago, IL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Nena-1.jpg

Hey. My name is Nena (pronounced Neh Nuh). Iā€™m a 7 year old all white bully girl with a big bully attitude and a wardrobe to rival the Real House of Beverly Hills! I have sweaters, scarves, you name it! Unfortunately I ended up in CEBRā€™s care for a second time. I was placed in what I thought was my forever home 5.5 years ago. The family went through some significant changes, a baby came on the scene, and my behavior started to change. Plus, my dad wasnā€™t around much during the day and I wasnā€™t getting the care I needed. So here I amā€¦..again. What a bummer. I deserve to be in my final home and to not be moved. Stability is what I need ok? I spend the majority of my day sleeping ā€“ heck Iā€™m a bully right? I am in a foster home with 2 other bullies. I will play a bit, but generally mind my own business. I am pretty darn food motivated so if there is a scent in the air I will find it! I have dry eye in both eyes and require daily eye drops. But hereā€™s the kicker ā€“ I am not very keen on the drops. So I will make you work hard for it. They call it ā€œbully wrangling!ā€ They say I can be a tricky bulldog so I will need an owner with experience. I would prefer a home where you can make the rules very clear and allow me the chance to follow them and do well ā€“ lots of praise. I am house trained, spayed and up to date on my shots. Wonā€™t you give me a chance? This girlā€™s gotta live the good life! Love, Nena Nenaā€™s adoption fee is $475. Our adoption criteria for Nena are as follows -- CEBR Adoption Radius Only --Needs an experienced bulldog owner. --No children pleaseā€¦she has some behavioral quirks. --A home dedicated to ongoing eye care. --Another dog would be ok. Cats would probably be ok too.

imag094.jpg

Please go to this page at Chicago English Bulldog Rescue Website:

http://www.ebullymatch.com/Adopt.html

To find out more about their adoption process.

Please tell them you found them on English Bulldog News :)

Thank you :)

To view more English Bulldogs from Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, click the link below.

ILLINOIS- Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.