I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Pudge~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Georgia

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
pudge.jpg

Hey thereā€¦it's Pudge. Iā€™m a handsome 5-year-old bully looking for a special home that will love me as much as I love them! Iā€™m less than perfect--having kidney disease, but who is perfect? I am doing well on a special food and I take some medicine and supplements. Iā€™m potty-trained and hold it overnight, but I like to go out a bit more frequently during the day. What does my perfect family look like? Maybe a little less than perfect like me ļŠā€¦. able to let me potty middaysā€¦adults, kidsā€”Iā€™ll love you all, and maybe a fur sibling. I like smaller dogs (and probably catsā€”Iā€™m just not around any right now to be sure). I take a little while to warm up to other dogs. My foster mom thinks itā€™s because I'm a little worried that they might hurt me. But, after being with some of the big fur guys in my foster home for a while, we are hanging out together fine. Won't you be my new family?

View attachment 80113

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.