MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bubba.jpg

adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: Adoptabull English Bulldog Rescue - Dog Adoption, Dog Rescue, Dog Adoption Chicago Thank you!

Hi! I'm Bubba, nine years young! Having the benefit of many years of life experiences, I feel comfortable with who I am and what I want. First and foremost, I want a loving home with humans who will love me unconditionally as I love them. I will readily potty outside. I want a single-family home as the only dog in an adults only household. I need a family who allows me to live freely in a home without the constraints of barriers. I'll sleep in a crate while you're gone as long as the door remains open. A calm, patient, experienced bulldog home where my mom or dad is home all day would be heaven to me! I will be vocal if you do not understand what I am about and what I need. I just want/would love to be with you as much as possible. Yes, I understand I'm "up there" in age, but true love and compassion is ageless. Let me love you

View attachment 80113

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online