MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lillybell.jpg

Hi I'm Lilly Bell. I'm 6 years young and former puppy mill prisoner. I am a big mama (almost 60 lbs. of love; not fat, just svelte); you know, cute bulldog gal!

I came to adoptaBull through a family that tried hard to get me totally healthy after my puppy mill start, You see first I was a puppy mill mama, and then purchased by my first ā€œcaringā€ owner who continued to breed me! But my surrender family was a bit overwhelmed by my care and didnā€™t understand that tail pockets can be very tricky and prone to infection. They were able to clear up my ear infections, keep all my cute wrinkles clean and have me spayed and hernias fixed. It is all usual stuff for a bulldog but many people don't realize our needs before they bring us into their homes.

My family searched for an English Bulldog rescue that could give me the care I need and drove hundreds of miles to get me into adoptaBull. Iā€™m still not quite sure how to communicate my need to potty. My foster parents take me out several times a day, but deviations have resulted in a couple of accidents. Iā€™m what people refer to as a ā€œcouch potatoā€ and ā€œVelcro dog.ā€ I will eat up lots of attention and love having my sides scratched and petted. Hang with me all you want. I get along fine with other dogs. I notice loud noises and some quick actions and they startle me. I pretty much like everyone, including kids. Iā€™m a bit nervous about getting into a car, but once I get in, I like the ride. Iā€™d love a family who would play with me. Oh, and for grins, I love to make sounds like a rooting pig! For now, I take naps and dream of that special family who will see me, fall in love and take me home! I hope my dream comes true.

View attachment 80113

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online