MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
edna.jpg

Hey there folksā€¦. itā€™s meā€¦ Dame Edna. Think of me like your eccentric aunt; the one who smokes cigars and swears like a sailorā€¦. thatā€™s me. Iā€™ve had a rough life--- Iā€™ve free whelped a lot of puppies and Iā€™m packing a bit of a fanny pack and I have a bit of an attitude. When I am happy, I growl. When I am not so happyā€¦I really growl. I donā€™t like to be shut behind gates or crated. Iā€™m okay with other dogs as long as they know whoā€™s boss (yours truly). I really want your attention--you ARE my staff after all! I donā€™t want to share my food or my bone---- this place Iā€™m at gave me this gigantic bone and it makes me happy. I could do with some pamperingā€¦ Iā€™m around 6-8ā€¦nobody could give an exact date for meā€¦but I am pretty spry and my teeth are in good shape. Iā€™m on a better food now and my skin is a little less itchy but need some more work. I have a tail pocket thatā€™s doing okay now---I need a good cleaning of it once a day and some NeoPreDef powder to keep things dry. I donā€™t have a problem with it being cleanedā€¦.and I may come chase you down to get it cleaned. Donā€™t grab me by the collarā€¦but I will allow you to put a leash on me and will happily go wherever. I LOVE car rides. Iā€™m not sure I like being stared at--- I will growlā€¦but if you talk sweet to me, Iā€™ll roll over for belly rubs. When I want attention, I come and growl at you. Soā€¦. if youā€™re looking for a bully with a lot of character, or just a character; look no further--Iā€™m your gal!

View attachment 80113

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.