JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Charlie.jpg

[h=2]Charlie 3's Info...[/h] I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Charlie 3's Story...

adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: Adoptabull English Bulldog Rescue - Dog Adoption, Dog Rescue, Dog Adoption Chicago Thank you!
____________________________________Hi! My name is Charlie and I am 5 years old. My family got me as a puppy and surrendered me because they could no longer manage my medical needs. I have dry eye in both eyes that requires lifelong maintenance. I have some permanent vision loss but can still see a bit. I need medications in my eyes a few times every day, but I don't cause any trouble while you are trying to help me. It actually feels good on my eyes when you put the medicine in! Since I don't see real well, I have a tough time with stairs. I sometimes need a little help getting up and down them. My foster home has 2 stories but I just like to hang out on the first floor. I hate being in a crate and I like to tell you that I really want to be by you and not crated up. I don't go on the furniture or destroy anything in the house though so you don't have to worry about that! I also am totally house trained. I like other dogs but I am a bit in your face with them and sometimes don't realize when to back off. I really like playing with toys and going on walks. I am a super car ride passenger too! I do have some food allergies so I have certain treats and food that I eat. I listen pretty well even though I am a bulldog! I would be fine with most children and seem to get along with everyone. Do you have room for me in your family because I have a lot of life left and love to give...

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online