JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Crowley.jpg

[h=2]Crowley's Info...[/h] I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Crowley's Story...

adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue Thank you!
____________________________________I was purchased from a pet store and my family loved me very much but I had some extensive medical issues and they couldn't afford to fix them. They asked adoptaBull to help.
Im going to be 1 year old in January. My christmas wish is to have an operation to make my hip stop hurting and then...for my birthday...i want a new home. My one hip is missing a socket so bone is rubbing on bone painfully for me. I manage to walk but will need surgery. I have hip dysplasia in my "good" hip but that should be manageable once the bad hip is modified to stop the bone on bone grinding.
I like other dogs....but im a little nervous of getting hurt if they want to play rough with me. I can get around pretty good and do a few steps...but a big flight of stairs is not my favorite and after i get my surgery i still would prefer a home with few steps.
Im a small fellow. .I only weigh 35 pounds so if you do have to pick me up...Im easy. I do bark at strange new noises and need some reassurance that things are okay....but im super affectionate and love to rub up against you like im a cat. Did I mention how HANDSOME I am? Love ya! Crowley

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.