I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Nuglet~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
nuglet.jpg

[h=2]Nuglet's Info...[/h] I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
Nuglet's Story...

adoptaBull english bulldog rescue only adopts within our Midwestern radius. Our radius includes Chicago and suburbs, most of Northern Illinois, SW Wisconsin, and NW Indiana. If you fall within our adoption radius and are interested in adopting, please apply on our website: adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue Thank you!
____________________________________Nuglet is an energetic 2 year old female bully that was surrendered by her owner due to divorce and having to move out of state. Nuglet has been good with kids and other dogs, but can be a little possessive of toys and treats. She would do best with older kids due to this. She is up to date on her vaccines and microchipped.
She would appreciate a home where she will be loved and spoiled and nobody yells. She does need reminders to not jump up & give you kisses…she is very affectionate and sweet. She's housebroken but will have an accident occasionally if left alone too long. She will be spayed in the near future before going to her forever home.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> adoptabull.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.